SERVO-DRIVE FOR TEXTILE LOOMS
- Digital servo-drive for main drive, take-up, let-off and winder
- Wide power range and high performances in compact dimensions
- Easy to adjust and full automatic operating with any kind of yarn
- Load cell input for warp tension control
- Master/Slave communication for synchronized weaving
- Predisposed for remote control and programming unit
Ergotron presents a digital servo-drive for textile looms, which includes
their four basic applications:
- main drive
- cloth take-up
- warp let-off
- cloth winder
ERGODRIVE has been equipped with software
required for the four applications. This software enables the operator
to control and electronically regulate important parameters as loom speed,
slow motion speed, weft density, warp tension and cloth winding tension.
The innovation of this system consists in the synchronism of its four
applications. When a variation is carried out on one or more parameters of
ERGODRIVE, the other three immediately review and
adapt their reference data.
The benefits resulting from this feature are an extreme regularity of weaving
and the possibility of dynamic changes ordered either by remote control or
by ERGODRIVE itself in loom speed, weft density,
warp and cloth winding tension.
ERGODRIVE can be applied on every kind of loom, both
new ones, with sophisticated electronic components able to communicate with
serial interface, and on looms, which are not equipped with microprocessor.
On these latter, ERGODRIVE offers to the weaver the
possibility of setting and visualizing the weaving data, as if it were a loom
of the latest generation.